Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cockpit ready for tabs......



I remember this movie that I saw as a little kid.......this crazy guy would bury people alive in a coffin with one small light and a little bit of air. The scene would open with someone coming to in a really cramped space realizing slowly what was going on and beginning to freak out. Those images came rushing back as I crawled head first in to the aft part of the boat to place wire ties.....it is freakin snug in there!!!!


But, I was able to get the cockpit sides and sole in this weekend!
!
Hopefully I will be tabbing this week. Then the foam is shaped and the whole top glassed.
While I was at it, I started to clean up the interior a bit and also started the foot bensons. Well, then I had to put those into the cockpit w/ the travelor to see what it all will sort of look like:
8 hours in one shot is worth more than 3-4 evenning shifts of 2-3 hours.
I feels great to make a big chunk of progress!!

1 comment:

  1. That traveler looks familiar!

    Great progress, Ben.

    ReplyDelete