Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bottom GLASSED!

I glassed the entire bottom in one go today with the help of Gordon.....THANKS BUD....could not have done it w/out the help.


Because I came up short on material, I went by TAP plastics and found their 8 oz cloth was only 50" wide...not enough. But they did have 38" wide cloth. So I ended up doing a 60" piece down the center and a 38" skirt on either side. I lose an overlap on the center seam, but gain an overlap on either chine....I'll take it.

It looks like it came out well. Next will be a flow-coat of slightly thinkened epoxy (so I can SAND MORE) and primer and paint.












I did take last weekend off to camp at Infineon and watch 43 cars go stupid-crazy fast w/ Mickey.





Also, Happy Birthday brother Sam!!

No comments:

Post a Comment