Saturday, July 3, 2010

Float Coat and Family Vaca...

Got the float coat on tonight. More sanding to come, then primer, sand, paint sand.......I'm seeing a pattern.






Took a few days off to get out of town with my family. We headed to SanDiego. My latest adopted hometown..that place ROCKS!! The highlight (besides a hotel room balcony overlooking the Shelter Island Marina.....droooooool) was Lego-Land!


And a sail aboard my good friend Greg's bristol Tayana 37. Molly enjoyed it!


As we were sailing along I saw a very cool looking sportboat from a distance. Something about it caught my eye. The letters on the sail were CC over an M. A little investigation revealed it was a Cross Current 33' by Maxi yachts.....very sexy! www.crosscurrentmarine.com

Turns out there is a used one for sail for $199,000......WHAT????? I guess I have good taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment